Monday, June 30, 2008

Hay Ride

We got to go on a wagon ride around the farm on Saturday morning.  The only members of my immediate family who went were me, my kids, and my sister, Tonya.  The rest of you are a bunch of slackers!  That is how I feel about you.  It was really hot, but it was fun.  My grandpa Sorensen sat in the back of my uncle Brian's truck and he talked the entire ride telling us things about the dairy.   As we passed one of the tractors that they use on the dairy, grandpa told us that when he bought the dairy he paid as much for it as my dad and his brother paid for the tractor!  About $150,000!  I thought that that was a very interesting bit of info!  It is crazy to see how things have changed over the years.  It was fun and it even put Braylon to sleep!  




2 comments:

Kassi said...

Um, we are not slackers, we just get to see the dairy everyday, so we thought we would not take up space for those who don't get to see it!

Heidi said...

How fun! you are really getting all this blogging done while you are on vacation... I love seeing all your family! Keep posting!

Oh and by the way, Im going to be gone from july 8th- august 10th. SO no more Volleyball for me till i get back... sorry.