Sunday, June 29, 2008




We are on vacation in Fallon, Nevada visiting with my family and for my Dad's family reunion. We have been gone almost a week and we have had a wonderful time except for the fact that Steve is not here with us.  Although we all miss him terribly, we have kept busy and the kids have been able to do so many fun things.  I want to be able to share what we have been up to with all of you,  but more importantly with Daddy!  So, I will do my best to get everything that we have been doing posted on here before I get too busy and never do it! 

The dairy that my dad and his brother own bought the huge water slides from Costco for the reunion and we have been taking turns between families using it. We got to play on it on Tuesday and the kids had so much fun.  We were outside all day and it was so nice because it was overcast and not scorching hot. Unfortunately for California and Oregon, but fortunate for us it was overcast because there were lots and lots of fires burning which made being outside easier to handle.  It was a blast.  

No comments: