Monday, June 30, 2008

Lake Lahonton

We went out to the lake on Friday with all of my dad's immediate family.  Every reunion that we have had, we always go to the lake and we have always taken a picture of all of my female cousins with Grandpa Sorensen.  It's tradition!  Here we all are.
Braylon enjoyed his "milk", playing in the sand, and sitting with his blanket.  He was too little to go on the jet ski and kayak, but he still had a good time. 
I got to take Coralee and Landon on their first jet ski rides.  They both loved it.  I let them each take a turn driving and they thought it was the coolest thing ever.  Coralee laughed the whole time and Landon kept yelling in pure delight.  It was so fun.  I also got the take Coralee over so that she could see the dam.  She was very interested that there was a dam at the lake.  
Aunt Rayanne bought some life jackets for the kids to use and Landon fell in love with it.  In fact, it was hard to get him to take it off so that someone else could use it.  I think that little kids look so cute in life jackets.  Love it!

My cousin Emily brought down her double kayak and my sister-in-law borrowed singles from a family friend.  Everyone had so much fun kayaking all over the water.  My sister Tonya and I took Landon and Coralee out for a ride.  They did not enjoy it as much as the jet ski, but they had a pretty good time.  Tonya and I got our arm workouts for the week.  Feel the burn!




No comments: