Sunday, August 24, 2008

Posterity

My dad is the second youngest of six children. This family reunion is for my grandpa and his three sibblings posterity. It is a huge reunion, but it is so much fun for all of us cousins. However, it can be very overwhelming for all of the in-laws! Here is most of my grandpa's posterity.
I am the oldest of seven children. Here is most of my Dad's posterity. We are missing my sister Carly who is serving a mission in England.I have three children Coralee - 5, Landon - 3, and Braylon - 1. Here I am with my posterity.

Families are such an amazing blessing. I am grateful to be part of such a wonderful family and heritage. I am also grateful for the sacrifice of those who came before me so that I was blessed to have the life style and upbringing that I did. My life has been amazing and I have enjoyed every moment, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, the scary, the comforting, the hard, the easy, and the list can go on and on. It is through all of my experiences that I have become the person that I am and I owe so much of that to my family. Thank you!

No comments: