Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bray Bray

Everyone keeps asking how long Braylon's hair is so I thought I should do a Braylon Blogg. Here is the little fireball posing for the camera. His hair is pretty long. He still has not had it cut ever, but we need to get him a trim soon. At first Stephen wanted wait to cut his hair until his parents returned from their mission in March, but I think I finally have him talked into a trim. I like Bray's long hair, I just feel bad when it is hanging in his eyes! It is so cute though! We love it!

I love it when kids get into the scrunchy face stage. Ya know, when you ask them to smile and they scrunch up up their faces and their eyes close! Ya, Bray Bray is in that stage and I absolutely love it! Aint he so cute!

5 comments:

The Loveridge Family said...

I love his hair too! He is such a cute kid. I am glad that you are updating your blog.....even though I see you almost every week.

Shellee said...

He totally looks like a little brett. I wish I could have seen you guys at the reunion. but blogs are great too. YOur blog about coralee's first day of school makes me think we are getting older and yet I still feel so young. I am glad it went well fro her and you.

Kassi said...

So cute! I put pics of your mom and dad's built-in on the my blog, so look at it and see what you think.

~me! said...

sister lewis!!!

i totally love u and ur amazing!!! thanks for helping me to stay positive.

hearts,
me <3 <3 <3

ChristyAna said...

Hey such a cute blog! Your fam is so adorable. Coralee's first day at school pix made me teary! Luv you guys!