Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dress Up

Coralee is so much like me it makes me laugh! She loves to dress Landon up and I remember doing the same thing to Gavin and Tim!! Coralee and Landon came down stairs one day and boy did I get a kick out of Landon's outfit! They are so silly!
Steve told me a funny story that I feel is appropriate to share with this pictures. He was at work one day and he was sitting around with a bunch of co-workers and they somehow got on a strange topic of conversation. They were joking about how ugly the men would be as women. (Can't remember how they got on this!) But anyway, they are going around talking about how ugly each man would be as a woman and then they get to Steve and they say, "Actually you'd make a pretty woman!" Landon obviously takes after his dad!! That topic of conversation probably evolved from the fact that Steve loves to impersonate women for Halloween!!!

No comments: