Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dentist

Landon had to get two fillings yesterday from Dr. Betty at Children's Dentistry. I was so nervous for him, but he was a champ and did amazing. I think I would have gotten claustrophobic (sp) with all of that stuff in my mouth when I was his age. He had a freak out right at the beginning, but once he settled down, he never even winced the rest of the time.

Braylon and Coralee were in the room with us the whole time and did so well. Braylon was watching Dr. Betty use the popcorn popper (or laser) to blast the sugar bugs (or cavities) and was a little concerned. He asked, "What she doing to my Lanny?" Dr. Betty thought that was the cutest thing she'd ever heard.

Although my children fight and drive eachother crazy, I'm so grateful that they love and care for one another so much. They really do have great relationships with one another. I am so blessed to have such great kids.

Besides Braylon's comment, the other highlight was the Knock Knock Joke Book that Coralee and I found. It was crackin' us up! Here's our favoirtes:




Knock, Knock



Who's there?



Amish



Amish Who?



Amish you shoo Mooch






Knock, Knock



Who's there?



Coincidental



Coincidental Who?



Coincidental chair and let's look at your teeth!






Ha, ha, ha! What a day at the dentist office!

No comments: