Saturday, October 9, 2010

He's Here!

This post is going to be out of order because my mom had the pictures on her camera and it took us awhile to get them downloaded!

Baby Carson Brett Lewis was born on Wednesday October 6 at 3:48. He weighed 8 lb. 7 oz and was 19 1/2 in. long. He was our biggest baby by a whole pound!!! Labor and delivery went great. I was induced and it went very smooth. Steve and my Mom were in the delivery room with me. I've been blessed to have my mom present for every delivery of our children. Thank you mom for being there with us!

Carson came out screaming like I had never heard a baby scream before. I swear he screamed for the first hour of his life. He was not happy to be out in the world. I think he was upset we made him come out earlier than he had planned on coming.

He has lots of dark hair. He looked a lot like Braylon at first, but the more I look at him the more he looks like his Daddy and Landon. I guess we'll see as he gets older. He's just sweet as can be and we love him so much already. We are so happy just have our little man here.


No comments: