Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lots of Things New

We've had a lot of NEW in our lives lately. In August, Steve started a NEW job with a company called Geist Intelligent Facilities in Fort Collins. He is their Director of Sales and he loves every minute of it. It is such a wonderful company and he is learning, growing, and contributing so much there. It has been a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful for this wonderful opportunity in his career.

After the NEW job came a NEW car. When Steve's front bumper was about to fall off of his old car and I was praying everyday that he would make it to Fort Collins and back alive everyday, we decided it was time for a NEWER, more sturdy car! He went with another Altima and he loves it. It's a 2010 fully loaded with all sorts of fun stuff such as a DVD player, built in GPS, blue tooth, XM radio (his favorite), seat warmers, leather, and all the other "loaded stuff". I thought my van ran pretty good, and it did compared to the old car, but now that I've driven a NEW car, I am learning it doesn't run as smooth as I once thought!

We're loving the NEW, safe car!


No comments: