Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Quilt!!

I really wanted to learn to sew and my friend, Amy Farnsworth, was willing to teach me. I decided I wanted to make a quilt for the baby and I knew having a deadline would actually help me to get it done.

When we were in Utah this summer my sister-in-law, Stephanie, took me all around Provo trying to find a fabric store so that I could pick out cute fabric. We finally found one and I got fabric for the baby and for Coralee. After a few lessons from Amy and help cutting out all of my blocks, I was able to sew this Turning-Twenty quilt for Carson.

I sewed the top and then my other talented, wonderful friend Darcy Brown finished the back, bound, and quilted it for me as a baby gift! I am so proud of it and I think it turned out so cute. It is the inspiration for his room and I have loved putting it all together!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Totally rad. I love the guitar fabric the best. So cute!