Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why Oh Why?!


Why oh why is blogging consistently so hard for me? No clue, but it is. I told my cousin Kelli that she inspired me to blog today and I didn't want to let her down! Hee, hee. So, here is my attempt to get an update in.
Life is good here in cold snowy Colorado. We are busy getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the holiday season. We just got back from Nevada where we were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and attend my sister Tonya's wedding. It was so nice to be with everyone. The kids are busy singing all over the place with their Sounds of Joy choir. They had their big concert last Friday and they sang at two nursing homes tonight. It is so fun to watch them perform with their classes. Steve is busy with seminary and work and I am busy with preschool and our children. Life is just speeding by way too quickly for my liking, however I am trying to remember to stop and enjoy the journey. Hope everyone is doing well and that you're finding time to enjoy the journey too!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yippee! You did it! That is a crazy cute little family.

keep em coming!

Heidi said...

NICE picture... I think someone very special took that picture ;O).
Good to see you are back to blogging!