Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here We Go Again

Well, I'll give this whole blog thing another try! It has been a long year for me. For some reason the past two years have just been tough, but I think that I am climbing my way out of my funk. At least let's hope so. School is out in four days, preschool is done, seminary is done, and the weather is starting to stay warm consistantly. I sense good things on the horizon! Here's a small glimpse into our past five months:
After Christmas our cousins Braden and Leah came to visit! Horray!
Steve turned 30 on January 1!!

Coralee go her first loose tooth early February!
Coralee lost her first tooth February 26!

Braylon overcame his fear of water at the Brighton Rec Center February 27 and now he is a mad man in the water! kind of scary considering we are getting passes to Water World this summer.


On March 9, Nana and Grandpa returned triumpantly from their mission in Africa! Yea!! We sure missed them!

To celebrate Nana and Grandpa's homecoming, we went to touristy Kansas City on March 18! We did a church history tour and saw the Visitor's Center, the Reorganized Church, Liberty Jail, and Adam-Ondi-Omon. It was incredible. Here the kids are during our tour at the Visitor's Center.

Here's is our family at Adam-Ondi-Omon. It was amazing!

The real purpose behind the trip to Kansas City was for the NCAA Basketball tournament baby!! Oh ya, we've been three years in an row and we put our bid in for the sweet sixteen next year in Salt Lake!! Our fingers are crossed.


Stephen and the boys built our family's FIRST snowman at the end of April!! Will it ever get warm and stay that way?!! I answer myself, "No!!!!"

Sally Bally left me on April 9 and claims to be happy back in Wyoming amongst her family and friends! Shame on her! Hee, hee!



My mom came to visit on April 7 and then Dad and Cam came on April 10th. We went down to Colorado Springs and toured the Cave of the Winds and then went to Garden of the Gods. It was an awesome day. Here's Coralee, Grandma and Grandpa and the Cave.

Cameron, my baby brother, and I stopping for a pose in the Garden of the Gods.


Landon developed a love of photography whilest in the Garden! Here are two of the twenty photos he took with my camera:



Well, that gives a glimpse of our lives up to the beginning of April. I'll catch up on the rest soon. I swear! Okay, you all know I don't swear so I guess you won't hold me to that. But, I have a dream and that dream consists of me blogging more regularly this summer. We'll see!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

YAY for blogging! Love it that you are committed! I will keep on you for it!
~Heid-Wald