Sunday, December 14, 2008

Billy

Braylon and I got to fly out to Salt Lake to surprise my brother Billy when he entered the Mission Training Center for his mission to Micronesia, Guam! It was so much fun to see his face when he first saw us and to get to share in such an emotionally spiritual event with him.
Arriving at the MTC. Billy kept his composure so well. He was so anxious just to get there and get on with everything. He was nervous giddy in the car on our drive up to the MTC. He was so cute!

Getting the "dork dot" from mom and one last beating from me!
Wow, can I cheese any more! Chillin with the siblings! Tonya and Cameron got to come up as well. It was so fun to be with so many peeps in my fam.

Billy with Braylon. Thanks for being such a great example Bill. Tonya, Braylon, and I.
The MTC was amazing. Billy is the first sibling I've been able to go with. It was so cool to sit in that huge room with all the new missionaries and feel the spirit radiating from all those young men and women. I was truly humbled as I realize the sacrifice and dedication missionaries have. I have learned so much from my sister Carly while she has been serving her mission in England! Missions are tough work! I always wanted to go on one, but I think the Lord new I couldn't hack it and so he sent Stephen into my life! Anyway, I am so proud of my brother Billy who is now in Guam teaching the people and lovin life!

No comments: