Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon


Landon turned four in November. Crazy! Seems like he was just borned!

Not a fan of huge parties, so the kids get biggins when they turn 5, 8, 12, 16, and 18. That's the way moms did it and I think she is a genius! However, I don't mind doin' something smallish for them because in my humble opinion, I think that one's birthday is the best day of the year. So, this year we did pizza and friends for the evening. Landon's got a little big because he needs it. His friends Brigg, Levi, Dallin, Zach, and Keagan all came for the bash!

Presents ~ Hoorah!

Little excited!


I made him my mom's yummy homemade chocolate cake and homemade ice cream and he hardly ate any of it. Oh well, me and my friends Christy and Sally enjoyed. Along with Steve and Brother Dave.




AAAARRRRR Matey!! He got pirate dress ups!

No comments: