Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Good Excuse This Time

Again it has been way too long in between blogs, however, I feel this time I have a pretty good excuse. So back in Novemeber, my two darling boys did something AWESOME!! Landon had been playing with my camera because sometimes I let him take pictures. Well, him and Braylon were fighting over it and and so of course I took it away from him and put it away.

I was doing something on the computer and noticed that it was WAY too quiet. I called their names and heard some noise coming from our bathroom. I walked to the door and it was locked. I knew something bad was going on and so I grabbed a key and opened the door and there they were with my camera wrapped in a towel.

I was upset because I told him to leave it alone, but the sparks really flew when I went to grab my camera and it was all wet. Yes, my DARLING boys dropped my camera in the toilet and ruined it!! I was so upset I cried and called Stephen to bawl him out on the phone over what HIS boys had done!

I have been cameraless ever since and have therefore given up blogging because I have no pictures. However, there are some things I can blog and should really start keeping up on. I read my cousin Nettie's blog and she talked about a friend of hers who's baby died of sids and how her friend had done such a great job of documenting her babies life. Life is so short and so unpredictable I figure I really should make a better effort to jot my thoughts and events down.

At least it's worth a try!

1 comment:

Shellee said...

I have a camera and sometimes don't use it enough. I hope you are well. We are exctied to have cameron come to visit. I love ohio but it is sometimes hard to not get and see any extended family ever.