Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Boys Room

I have finally finished my boys room. It took me exactly one week from start to finish and I have to say that it was worth it! It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out GREAT! The boys love it. Landon kept telling me how "AWESOME" everything was and how great I was doing. He was pretty cute. I'm just happy that all of the levels, tape, nail, hammers, and stud finder are finally out of their room! It now looks like a boys bedroom and not a construction zone!

Their bedding
Their baseball chair that we found at American Furniture.
We love it!
The wall where you enter their room.
The large wall of the west side of their room.
Thanks Heidi for telling me to look at Hobby Lobby!
I found most of the decorations in their room there and it
was all 50% off! I went on a good week!
Our tribute to John is finally finished!
The baseball wall! I found the bat on sale
at Pottery Barn Kids. I love it!!
Well, it's all done except for a few touch ups and little touches. At least it looks finished!! Thanks for your patience boys! I hope you love your new room.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOOO HOOO!! Love it! I will have to come over and see it for myself! Looks so good!