Friday, August 21, 2009

New Room

We've been talking the talk for a long time and I'm finally walking the walk!! I have finally bit the bullet and have moved the boys in together. I can say I know why I have put it off for so long. . . it is a pain to do a room!!! Oh how you forget. Anyway, their rooms theme is vintage sports. It is going to be so cute once it is ALL done. And I just have to remember that all of this hard work will be worth it!!
Here is our salute to "The Duke".
The John Elway wall of fame.

Landon says, "John Elway is my favorite football player!"
Does he know he doesn't play anymore?!

Their new bunk beds.
Braylon spent the first night on the floor.
Imagine that!
The past two nights he has slept in the bed.
Making progress!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

okay miss Rachel... where is the picture of the wall?

Mary said...

How did you get John Elway to pose for you? Awesome!