Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soccer

Steve and I are coaching Landon's soccer team again. I barely got him registered and then barely found out about his first game. Last Tuesday I started wondering when soccer started. I called the Rec Center and found out that the first game was that Saturday and we are the Cardinals! I have been so out of it with school starting and doing the boys room! We almost missed the game and we're coaching!! Mama Mia!! (Landon uses that expression when "he is sad and wants his mommy!)


Well, I got a hold of our team and the game was a success. Landon was happy as could be and he even kicked a goal with a teammate! It was a successful soccer Saturday.
Steve does such a great job coaching!
He makes a big deal out of the kids and they
all just love him! He is a fun coach.

Such a cute soccer player!


GOAL!!!! Landon kicked this goal with his teammate!I love the way this woman is looking at him!Waiting for some action.
Landon has the cutest run!!
It is my favorite!

No comments: