Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleeping Braylon

So Steve comes home (Tuesday July 27th) from his softball game and as he enters the house he says, "Have you seen where Braylon is sleeping?"

Steph, my bosom friend, was over watching a movie and I reply back, "No".

"Come see this," Replies Steve.

Steph and I walk over to the front door and look up the stairs and this is what we see!!! We could not stop laughing!!!

How uncomfortable does this look!

I had heard him moving around on the stairs, but he never came down so I figured he went back upstairs to sleep. He is obsessed with these "tenna shoes" and so he must've wanted me to put them on. They were sitting next to him on the stairs!


Talk about a kink in the neck!


Such a funny boy!

I just love Steve's question, "Have you seen where our son is sleeping?"
Like if I saw this I would have just left him there! Too funny!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

those are some SWEET pictures!!!